Skip to main content

dhai foot albert pinto gusse me hai


  • kya sabe ne socha main kaccha hu?it was one of those awful days when u scratch ur head and think why did i opt for this profession.i envy all those white collar bingo's.hey wait a sec am i contradicting myself,take a coffee break while i come back to normalcy.
  • the word is lakshya "pretty words from pretty woman"resonates from the other room,yep, short glimpses of the move refreshes me.
  • do architects also take some sort of oath b4 u formally solemnize ur entry into profession.
  • i am quite confused in my professional arena,i do have my house full with projects in which i have plenty a role to play as a designer,as an architect,apart form daily chores as son,bhai etc.but still at end of the day i am still unfinished.
  • my soul screams for the design faculty post,i yearn to become one in the near future.
  • my life in graduation was quite b of bull.i dint know if it was my self interest or the luke warm teaching facility which turned me into uncle agony in the college.
People clicked my micro brain more than google (internet came its age much later)for information,concepts,literature,synopsis,trophy works in short ideas. none would actually recognize the torture that goes into making of an eureka.
(with all due credits to the team i worked with on various occasions).
how good am i at teaching,on a scale of 10 i would give myself 5.sm thing

"its important to be a student every day of your life.i am one and that is how i have learnt so far.i also know that there is more to learn.and i am sure with this attitude,the journey will continue.that's because i believe it's journey that matters and not the destination.this belief has worked at least for me"

  • but over years,i have worked on innumerable no of thesis works/designs/life matters, for my seniors,classmates,and juniors in terms of topic selection,in depth analysis on the respective topics,methodology,selection of case studies were on my board.
  • all the brain storming sessions were held with me @ sea view prior to meeting the respective guides.
  • Saddest/safest part is, i was never involved in the drawings nor i entertained people with dubicious intentions (u have junior who are ready to paycheck u for the complete set of thesis drawing).
  • i take credits for all the informal work i have done to my juniors,i virtually seen my methods churning quality output from them.
  • people have never seen my designs,but don't worry, i am quite good at it by any standards.*conditions un applied. and also over years have mastered the act of critical analysis of any design.
  • i hate the way design thesis is dealt in the dept(except for shabbuism),i tried to go on a huge canvas for my thesis but flopped miserably.
    karnudi chavu ki sava lakhsha karanalu goes an old telugu saying imagine so called praveen anna who lectures his juniors on design attended the jury with a single floor plan.
  • it was one of those rare occasions when all positive energy in me dried up(never mentioned this but i also made a sucide attempt after the thesis review as shabnam mam screamed at my inability to produce design,but quickly came out of the idea as my intuition signalled that i have nautical miles to go .trust me it took whole 1 month for me to come out of the trauma.
  • how stupid i was that i couldnt make use of the wonderful guidence i had in form of shabbu.
  1. it was then i took bheeshma pratigya(all comparisions end there as i,i dont intend to stay bachelor and eager to tie knot as soon as i fall in love with sm 1 sm where made in india 4 me turns up)that i will dedicated sm time of my life in helping students like me in over coming the design thesis phobia.
  2. Though out of 5-10 students of every batch((2005-2008) say three batches.) who turns up at sea view(department of class bunkers association or say free thinkers association ,i enjoyed myself working with some of the best brains in design & scratched my head for some lethargic make it allergenic parasites who are architecture students by chance.i should perhaps sue those rascals for damaging my senses with those atrocious design discussions.
  3. i am a born hater of people who dnt work hard.i am a multi tasker myself so , I can’t really digest people who aren’t active.
  4. i work equally hard in my profession but some days when u have an argument with incorrigible clients and their mediocre mindsets u get upset and scribble this scrabble of memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

home office

Okay, i'e got like 2000 characters to describe myself. Lemme try and make a job of it. Me a late 20+, a designer by profession. Make by choice and chance 99% to 1% margin. I am a citizen of planet earth, a useful enough person with abilities to think out of ‘box’, I tend to have a mind of my own and speak my mind. My name is pracheen space pinglae.I like to think, speak, DREAM architecture. (I am in process to download convertors 4 dreams to reality). I have a life outside the Internet so do not expect too much from this blog. I am a devoted designer who work’s more than just an architect. "I hear...I forget, I see...I learn ,I experience and I understand !I prefer going where there is no path to travel and leave a trail, and create a niche for myself. There was a phase in my life,i cannot forget,i was confused, hopeless and aimless. Architecture rescued me. That’s the reason i work so hard? If i am not challenged, my work suffers. To me a building isn't j