Skip to main content

an ordeal of life
















The trauma of attending an interview wasn’t actually grilled today but just finished up giving the resume. It’s quite a difficult task when you don't have even a resume.(on contrary i scream at my juniors to break typology cv's and prepare an out of box resumes and send them well in advance for their practical training)hope none of them are actually reading this. I have literally stopped looking at opportunities column in news papers or uploading my resume on to naukri.com for quite a long time now. Almost year and a half.

It's quite taxing for one working on own (spell it self employed) to attend a formal interview as you are posed with bizarre questions on every heading in the resume.

Here are a few

  • why is your resume not done in ms word or preferred formats? Like breaking the rules
  • so tell me about you? Log on to my orkut profile and read my scrapbook & testimonial's man
  • your career objective is a bit ambitious? Now that's a sadist question
  • do you use original software’s listed in ur profile? hallabol
  • what’s reason for u being independent 4 so long?i thought I was an Indian

and so on,i cant get you every detail talk we had in the chamber of secret.

i was only swearing on the interiors of the cabin all through the interview.
Why do ppl allow mediocre design to be experimented in their office spaces?

Since I finished my graduation I was yearning to get started on my own.

  • Because u get to work on your own creative pace.
  • Doesn’t have to succumb to whims and fancies or autocracy.
  • U get to take credit for all the hits and misses.

i do really miss the whole idea of group work, but I work on daily dose with a group of different genre

carpenters,flooring masons,mastrey’s,ceiling makers,plumbers,electricians and endless ppl on the job.don't they make a 'team'.
But office timings you are late by 2 minutes, can u finish the job on sunday,are something which i can’t digest.

i can only apply for Sunday part-time jobs if any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

home office

Okay, i'e got like 2000 characters to describe myself. Lemme try and make a job of it. Me a late 20+, a designer by profession. Make by choice and chance 99% to 1% margin. I am a citizen of planet earth, a useful enough person with abilities to think out of ‘box’, I tend to have a mind of my own and speak my mind. My name is pracheen space pinglae.I like to think, speak, DREAM architecture. (I am in process to download convertors 4 dreams to reality). I have a life outside the Internet so do not expect too much from this blog. I am a devoted designer who work’s more than just an architect. "I hear...I forget, I see...I learn ,I experience and I understand !I prefer going where there is no path to travel and leave a trail, and create a niche for myself. There was a phase in my life,i cannot forget,i was confused, hopeless and aimless. Architecture rescued me. That’s the reason i work so hard? If i am not challenged, my work suffers. To me a building isn't j

recapturing my idleness or say tryst with my idle week saga

idle week saga continues but i quite realized its better to be idle for doing ideal works rather than repeat ur self with typofied works. do different things or things in different way are my daily gayatri mantra i put in action every calender day. i watched Gandhi the half naked fakir,after a very long time,i wouldn't call it a hangover but it quite stayed with me for a very long time.i would call it a modern day epic,apart from acting & technical brilliance,the movie also instigates a sense of indianess not one of those pseudo patriotism evoked only on the eve of independence days republic day or Gandhi jayanthi and vardhanthi *poor twins who always give holidays to indian public ( sincerity is the key word,if we have 0.0000001 microns of what people who fought for Indian independence,we wouldn't see it bungee jumping into an overtly developing nation) in you a pristine one ,not flavored by religion, state, language you speak, and traces of vitamin m converted into mo